Sunday, June 2, 2013

Holidaying in northern Australia

As this goes out, I will be up the tippity top of Australia!


Yes, our long awaited northern Australia trip is here, and all being well, we flew from Perth to Darwin yesterday (the red stretches in the above picture are flying; we are just going via Melbourne airport on the way home).

Later in the week, we'll be starting our campervan journey across from A to B to C to D to E and then up to F (Cairns, Queensland) and G (the Daintree, Queensland). I am very excited. I will be completely unplugged. Stay tuned for some Facebook photos and updates, but otherwise...I shall update in 2 weeks, hopefully refreshed and renewed and recovered from a last week of work that was more than a little brutal.

See you then!

13 comments:

  1. oooooh fun! i would love to spend more time up there sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck - look forward to hearing how you go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip! I can't believe it's your holiday time already - it feels like not long ago that we were talking about it... I'm looking forward to reading about your travels in due course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Good on you!!! I would love to cover that much ground seeing Australia!! We have done a camping trip all the way to the tip of cape York which was excellent!!

    I Can't wait to see your adventures... stay safe, remember "never smile at a crocodile!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks awesome - have a great trip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so envious! I have always wanted to do a trip exactly like the one you are doing. Have a great time and I'm very much looking forward to all your updates xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a wonderful trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely appreciate all comments and the time taken to post them. Occasionally, I may need to restrict commenting to registered users in order to halt large volumes of spam. If that happens, I will lift the restriction within a week.

Want other ways to interact? Bite-sized thoughts is on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bitesizedthoughts) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/bitesizethought).