Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas

I have Christmas songs swirling around my head.


(Except for right now, because Mr Bite is playing The Smiths. They make a nice contrast to Christmas tunes.)

Christmas presents are wrapped and ready to go.


The weather forecast for Christmas day is sitting happily around 30'C (~85'F).

I have left my office(s) for the final time in 2011!


(Hopefully.)


I have decided what dishes to make for Christmas day. And bought the ingredients.


(The ingredients aren't mince pies, but mince pies [not for me - ick] were easier to photograph.)

The house is half cleaned.

Our kitchen is full of chocolate and sweet food.



I think it must be time for Christmas!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, however you spend it, 
and if you celebrate Christmas, a wonderful Christmas.

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kari! Your chocolates look gorgeous. I hope you have a relaxing time off work and an enjoyable celebration with your family. I will look forward to hearing about the food you cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Kari,
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend full of Christmas cheer too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry merry beautiful Christmas, you wonderful creature you! Many hugs, dear Kari xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry christmas - enjoy your break - I am jealous of your presents being all wrapped - I made an effort to start mine last night but tonight was too busy with baking and a small child who wouldn't sleep so tomorrow I will have to get to it - as well as some baking. I am very curious about what you will be making for christmas - hope you will share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mel - the same to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Shaheen (and I hope your Scottish weather doesn't interfere with your Christmas plans!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many hugs back, darling Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a lovely Christmas Kari! Enjoy the break and the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a very creative person, i am searching about to make the holiday so special and i find your site relevant.

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely appreciate all comments and the time taken to post them. Occasionally, I may need to restrict commenting to registered users in order to halt large volumes of spam. If that happens, I will lift the restriction within a week.

Want other ways to interact? Bite-sized thoughts is on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bitesizedthoughts) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/bitesizethought).