Thursday, February 11, 2016

Top 10 chocolate recipes from Bite-Sized Thoughts

It is the time of year where chocolate recipes and heart-shaped products abound. In the past I have shared a chocolate strawberry tart in honour of Valentine's Day and in 2014 I posted a round up of chocolate recipes from various websites and blogs. This year, I thought I'd share my favourite 10 chocolate recipes from Bite-Sized Thoughts.

So, in no particular order, here are my all-vegan, all-chocolate highlights, for whatever you have planned this Sunday.

Tiered orange sponge cake with chocolate ganache icing. As a bonus, it is diabetes friendly.



Chocolate cranberry layer cake with a cranberry ganache icing. A different, equally delicious, cake option.




Chocolate thumbprint biscuits with jam and peanut butter. Easy, tasty, and fun to make.





Dark chocolate tiffin. What's not to like about chocolate, biscuits and dried fruit?



Cherry ripe balls. A no-bake take on the classic chocolate bar.



White chocolate strawberry truffle balls. Featuring vegan cream cheese, these are seriously more-ish.



Coconut banana chocolate truffles. Hiding chickpeas and banana, these truffle balls have a secret, healthy twist!



Dark chocolates with a lavender cream filling. Fun and a little bit different.



Beetroot-cacao pancakesIf you want need to start your day with chocolate and vegetables, this is the way to do it.



Chocolate tahini porridge with raspberries. Another chocolate-filled and day inspiring breakfast option.


Suffice to say, your chocolate options are covered...

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? What about a favourite chocolate recipe?

12 comments:

  1. Wow, all of these chocolate goodies look amazing! Great roundup. I am rather partial to the chocolate fondants I posted this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much great chocolate recipes it must be a hard decision - all these look delicious - esp your cakes and those lavender chocolates - Valentines day has crept up on me - I like to cook something special though it is not a huge day for us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like your stance to the day is similar to ours :-)

      Delete
  3. I just want to eat all of that dark chocolate tiffin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, too much choccy choice! You're making me drool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely recipes Kari, perfect for any time of year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a delicious collection of recipes Kari!!
    I love the chocolate and raspberry combo, YUM

    Thanks so much for sharing
    Julie
    Gourmet Getaways

    ReplyDelete

I genuinely appreciate all comments and the time taken to post them. Occasionally, I may need to restrict commenting to registered users in order to halt large volumes of spam. If that happens, I will lift the restriction within a week.

Want other ways to interact? Bite-sized thoughts is on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bitesizedthoughts) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/bitesizethought).