Friday, March 11, 2011

Jumping into blogging

So.

This is my third blog. I have high hopes for it lasting more than 6 months. That may sound unduly optimistic (two failed attempts in the past does not, perhaps, bode well). However, I believe I have found the trick to continued blogging. It seems rather simple: writing about what one wants to write about.

I'm not sure what illusions I was harbouring under previously, but I recall wanting to match my entries to what potential, imaginary readers might want to read. No more! I'm looking forward to writing about what I feel like writing about, when I feel like writing.

So expect a mix of topics, most commonly related to food, cooking, health and exercise - what I intend to blog about - but varying into the random at semi-regular intervals.

We'll see how it goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I genuinely appreciate all comments and the time taken to post them. Occasionally, I may need to restrict commenting to registered users in order to halt large volumes of spam. If that happens, I will lift the restriction within a week.

Want other ways to interact? Bite-sized thoughts is on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bitesizedthoughts) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/bitesizethought).